Thursday, March 17, 2011

NCAA's

Like millions of us across the country-including the President--I have filled out my brackets for the NCAA Hoops tournament starting this afternoon. This has been one of the most unpredictable college seasons in years. There is no clear cut dominate team this season. Every time a team jumped to the top of the rankings they were knocked off. The top seeds are all flawed teams.

My biggest surprises early in the tournament. Memphis over Arizona and Oakland beats Texas--both in the West. In the Southeast I like Utah State over Kansas State.

OK here are my final 4 picks. Ohio State out of the toughest region the East...Duke from the West...Notre Dame out of the Southwest and St John's comes from the Southeast.

Notre Dame and Ohio State in the final with the Buckeyes hoisting the trophy in Houston on April 4th.

No comments: