Thursday, October 15, 2009

2nd round basebal playoffs

OK so I was 50/50 on the LDS results. Nailed the AL but got clubbed in the NL.

Lets look at the ALDS first. I like the Halos to beat the Yankees. I hear everyone saying the Yanks star hitters are clubbing the ball of late and I agree but Game 1, 2, 6 & 7 will be played in New York. The weather forecast for the first 2 games is awful and I think that hurts the hitters. In addition I think the Angles will run at every opportunity to run on Yankees catcher Jorge Posada. The Angels scratch out runs and I like them in a 7 game series.

In the National League the Phils and Dodgers meet for the 2nd straight season in the NLDS. The Phils seem to be locked in of late. If closer Brad Lidge is back they will cruise in this series.

Should be a fun 10 days or so...weather permitting.

No comments: